View The Gallery
Modern and luxurious home in Jesús (Ref EC2039)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Build 83 ㎡
- Plot 336 ㎡
This charming two-bedroom property has been recently renovated to the highest level. Situated within the village of Jesus, just a stone’s throw from Talamanca beach and the buzz of Ibiza town, this is the perfect starter home for those new to the Ibiza market. Walking distance to shops and amenities, proximity to the city and airport make for a convenient lifestyle. Impeccably decorated, there is not a single thing that needs doing except to move in.
Shades of white, grey and wood tones dominate the colour palette throughout this lovely home. The kitchen is gleaming and modern with all the latest gourmet gadgets. The master suite boasts a full en-suite bathroom and built-in wardrobes with an incorporated dressing table. The second bedroom is equally light-filled and fitted with a built-in wardrobe and access to a second bathroom. Natural light streams into the dining and living space heated by a retro-style wood burner.
From both kitchen and living rooms, floor-to-ceiling glass doors open to a patio shaded by a slanting wood-beamed roof. Adjacent is a workshop perfect for DIY projects. Ideal for alfresco dining, the patio segues onto a lush lawn where a small rectangular pool offers cool respite from the summer heat and an off-street parking space provides convenient access. Charmingly appointed and wonderfully situated, this gorgeous freestanding home is a real gem.
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Fitted wardrobes
Why Buy With Us
- We offer a personal approach and full service to guide you through from start to finish from viewings through to completion. We work in close communication between your chosen legal team and owners.
- As well as our own portfolio we collaborate with other agents in Ibiza to expand our offering to ensure we find you the right property, acting as a search agent on your behalf to ensure you are only viewing the most suitable properties when you’re here.
- Our team are here to support you from start to finish guiding you through the process giving assistance with paperwork and admin such as your NIE, bank account utility bills.
- Our strong rentals team are on hand to advise on securing a Tourist Rental licence, estimate potential rental income and to manage rentals.
- Access to mortgage advisors specialising in non-Spanish residents purchasing in Spain.