View The Gallery
Pristine 3-bedroom villa, Roca Llisa (Ref EC2038)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Build 190 ㎡
- Plot 190 ㎡
There’s just a touch of New Mexico soul to this spacious villa. Set near the exclusive Roca Llisa gated community, the location enjoys easy access to the amenities of Santa Eulalia, the beaches along the east coast and is just a quick drive to Ibiza town and the airport. Superbly located for a Euro commuter, this is a divine year-round family home offering luxury, privacy and convenience.
Decorated in a subdued palette, the expansive rooms are flooded with natural light. Picture windows and sliding doors open to forested views and terraces. Each of the three double bedrooms boasts an en-suite. The galley-style kitchen is gleamingly fitted with the latest culinary gadgets and the living room features a cosy fireplace. Polished concrete floors, central heating and air-conditioning, underground parking and a south facing orientation all work to create a luxuriously comfortable lifestyle.
The entrance has an adobe styling with a nod to local tradition. A covered terrace features an enormous wraparound sofa providing a seamless flow between indoors and out, while an oversized plunge pool is perfect for cooling down. Enclosed by dry stone walls, the courtyard garden is the perfect sun trap for long lunches and starlit dinners. This lovely family home beautifully blends luxury, comfort and convenience, taking advantage of a real Ibiza lifestyle.
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Underground parking
- South facing
- Covered terrace
- Courtyard garden
Why Buy With Us
- We offer a personal approach and full service to guide you through from start to finish from viewings through to completion. We work in close communication between your chosen legal team and owners.
- As well as our own portfolio we collaborate with other agents in Ibiza to expand our offering to ensure we find you the right property, acting as a search agent on your behalf to ensure you are only viewing the most suitable properties when you’re here.
- Our team are here to support you from start to finish guiding you through the process giving assistance with paperwork and admin such as your NIE, bank account utility bills.
- Our strong rentals team are on hand to advise on securing a Tourist Rental licence, estimate potential rental income and to manage rentals.
- Access to mortgage advisors specialising in non-Spanish residents purchasing in Spain.