View The Gallery
7-bedroom Villa and Guesthouse with License, San Agustin (Ref EC2014)
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Build 330 ㎡
- Plot 1,250 ㎡
Nestled into the hillside just 1km outside the sleepy hamlet of San Agustin, this immaculate 7 bedroom property enjoys unparalleled views of Ibiza’s world famous sunset from it’s prime position deep in the unspoilt south-west corner of the island. Consisting of a main villa with two independent guesthouses, the entire home can accommodate up to 13 people and has a touristic rental license, making this a perfect investment property. Stunning and challenging mountain bike routes pass by the property, or a 5 minute drive down the hill brings you to the village of San Jose.
Inside this home, spacious and well-lit bedrooms and living rooms are fully kitted out with the latest of modern conveniences. Air-conditioning and central heating throughout makes for comfortable year-round stays. Designed for sharing, the home boasts two fully equipped kitchens, with facilities in the guesthouses too for the ultimate independent life. Living spaces are generous, with light filled atriums and conservatories to make the most of the sea views whilst the luxe bathrooms feature sunken baths and polished concrete finishes for a spa-like ambience.
By the elegantly shaped swimming pool in front of the property, sun loungers look out to sea, above the beaches of Cala Conte and Cala Bassa. Numerous terraces and covered seating areas allow plenty of space for families or friends to find privacy or seek solitude. Alfresco dining in front of these spectacular views is certainly a given, but with so many spaces dotted around the grounds, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to serving your evening sundowners. Well grown cacti and flowering bougainvillea complete the dream setting outside, all ready for you to step right in and start living.
- Tourist License
- Swimming Pool
- Sea view
- Two separate apartments
- Air conditioning
Why Buy With Us
- We offer a personal approach and full service to guide you through from start to finish from viewings through to completion. We work in close communication between your chosen legal team and owners.
- As well as our own portfolio we collaborate with other agents in Ibiza to expand our offering to ensure we find you the right property, acting as a search agent on your behalf to ensure you are only viewing the most suitable properties when you’re here.
- Our team are here to support you from start to finish guiding you through the process giving assistance with paperwork and admin such as your NIE, bank account utility bills.
- Our strong rentals team are on hand to advise on securing a Tourist Rental licence, estimate potential rental income and to manage rentals.
- Access to mortgage advisors specialising in non-Spanish residents purchasing in Spain.