View The Gallery
Charming Traditional Farmhouse, Cap Martinet (Ref EC2009)
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Build 330 ㎡
- Plot 6,500 ㎡
This five-bedroom, four-bathroom villa sits nestled like a historical jewel amongst the luxury of the Can Pep Simo community in Cap Martinet. The last remaining house zoned as rural in the area this house contains all of Ibiza’s architectural heritage and has been owned and occupied by the same family for 50 years. A sensitive cosmetic makeover would bring out the beautiful details of this home highlighting the original Sabina wood beams, textured whitewashed walls and tiled flooring. A modern self-contained one-bedroom annexe added by the current owners is perfect for guests or a home office. The swimming pool terrace and rustic gardens overlook the glistening bay with uninterrupted views of the majestic old town.
- Swimming pool
- Sea views
- Outdoor dining
- Potential for renovation
Why Buy With Us
- We offer a personal approach and full service to guide you through from start to finish from viewings through to completion. We work in close communication between your chosen legal team and owners.
- As well as our own portfolio we collaborate with other agents in Ibiza to expand our offering to ensure we find you the right property, acting as a search agent on your behalf to ensure you are only viewing the most suitable properties when you’re here.
- Our team are here to support you from start to finish guiding you through the process giving assistance with paperwork and admin such as your NIE, bank account utility bills.
- Our strong rentals team are on hand to advise on securing a Tourist Rental licence, estimate potential rental income and to manage rentals.
- Access to mortgage advisors specialising in non-Spanish residents purchasing in Spain.