View The Gallery
12-bedroom Estate for Development, Cap Martinet (Ref EC2007)
- 12 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Build 795 ㎡
- Plot 1,851 ㎡
This twelve bedroom estate is situated in one of Ibiza’s most desirable neighbourhoods and consists of two properties, one large main house and a set of four independent apartments which are fully legally registered all ready to be developed into a grander project. Minutes away from Talamanca beach and within close proximity to the year-round village of Jesus, both nightlife and nature merge in this highly in-demand part of the island close to Ibiza town. Traditional Ibicenco features such as terracotta tiling and exposed sandstone walls add gravitas to what is actually a recent build, whilst beamed ceilings, and wooden door frames on bedroom balconies create a farmhouse feel. A large swimming pool is shared by both buildings where palm trees, bougainvillea and tended cacti create shade for lounging and outdoor dining. Covered parking for up to 10 cars is also included, and for an investor with vision, this villa is a dream place to start.
- Swimming pool
- Underfoor heating
- Sea Views
- Air conditioning
- Parking for 10 cars
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor dining
Why Buy With Us
- We offer a personal approach and full service to guide you through from start to finish from viewings through to completion. We work in close communication between your chosen legal team and owners.
- As well as our own portfolio we collaborate with other agents in Ibiza to expand our offering to ensure we find you the right property, acting as a search agent on your behalf to ensure you are only viewing the most suitable properties when you’re here.
- Our team are here to support you from start to finish guiding you through the process giving assistance with paperwork and admin such as your NIE, bank account utility bills.
- Our strong rentals team are on hand to advise on securing a Tourist Rental licence, estimate potential rental income and to manage rentals.
- Access to mortgage advisors specialising in non-Spanish residents purchasing in Spain.