View The Gallery
Sea View Villa with Tourist License, Santa Eulalia (Ref EC2006)
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Build 220 ㎡
- Plot 4,600 ㎡
Close to the coastline north of Santa Eulalia, this five bedroom villa is handily placed for the picturesque beaches of Cala Nova, Niu Blau, Cala Martina and Cala Pada. Built 30 years ago by the current Ibicenco owner, the fully licensed villa has a wonderful rental record and is popular with families or group of friends. The spacious interior features marble tiling through the large kitchen and grand living space, with a sweeping staircase leading up to the first floor, where master bedrooms lead onto a wrap-around balcony offering stunning sea views. From the ground floor a covered terrace provides more dining and terrace space, before steps through the lovingly tended garden lead to the large pool area. An outdoor kitchen is neatly located at the pool house for long summer nights of al fresco dinners. Whether as an island family home or an investment rental villa, this property oozes potential.
- Sea views
- Swimming pool
- Tourist Licence
- Pool house
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor kitchen
- Ceiling fans
Why Buy With Us
- We offer a personal approach and full service to guide you through from start to finish from viewings through to completion. We work in close communication between your chosen legal team and owners.
- As well as our own portfolio we collaborate with other agents in Ibiza to expand our offering to ensure we find you the right property, acting as a search agent on your behalf to ensure you are only viewing the most suitable properties when you’re here.
- Our team are here to support you from start to finish guiding you through the process giving assistance with paperwork and admin such as your NIE, bank account utility bills.
- Our strong rentals team are on hand to advise on securing a Tourist Rental licence, estimate potential rental income and to manage rentals.
- Access to mortgage advisors specialising in non-Spanish residents purchasing in Spain.