View The Gallery
3-bedroom Townhouse with Sea Views, Cala Tarida (Ref EC2002)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Build 110 ㎡
- Plot 143 ㎡
Within walking distance of the beach at Cala Tarida, this perfectly renovated three-storey townhouse is a great investment for a new move to the island, or a lock-up-and-leave property in an ideal location. With a large communal pool, and palm tree filled gardens all around, the intimate community of owners and residents can also access a tiny bay of fisherman huts just steps away for sunbathing and swimming. Cala Tarida’s many beach restaurants and bars are buzzing all summer, whilst in the winter, the nearby village of San Jose provides all the necessary amenities.
This modern townhouse has a bright and airy feel, with aged terracotta tiled floors and white interiors to reflect the gorgeous colours streaming through the large wooden framed windows. A split-level kitchen and living room design takes advantage of the high ceilings, whilst upstairs three bedrooms all boast en-suites and light-filled terraces or patios for enjoying the sea views. Bathrooms use mosaic tiling and polished concrete for an up-to-date finish. Air con and wifi is installed all through the home, and a living room suite on the ground floor could also be converted into an independent apartment or extra bedroom.
Terraces and patios give each floor of this property it’s own outdoor space, with a barbecue area on the roof itself, featuring panoramic views out to sea. Whether stepping off the ground floor terrace, or down the stone stairway from the first floor, the communal pool is large enough for laps or taking the kids for a splash in the afternoon sun. A garage under the house provides security for the car during any extended trips off-island, although once you’ve got the keys and moved into this highly attractive and problem-free property, it’ll be hard to find a reason to ever leave.
- Sea views
- Communal swimming pool
- Air conditioning
Why Buy With Us
- We offer a personal approach and full service to guide you through from start to finish from viewings through to completion. We work in close communication between your chosen legal team and owners.
- As well as our own portfolio we collaborate with other agents in Ibiza to expand our offering to ensure we find you the right property, acting as a search agent on your behalf to ensure you are only viewing the most suitable properties when you’re here.
- Our team are here to support you from start to finish guiding you through the process giving assistance with paperwork and admin such as your NIE, bank account utility bills.
- Our strong rentals team are on hand to advise on securing a Tourist Rental licence, estimate potential rental income and to manage rentals.
- Access to mortgage advisors specialising in non-Spanish residents purchasing in Spain.