View The Gallery
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Villa Vedra has jaw dropping 180 degree views of Cala D’ Hort and the sea, as well as the famous Es Vedra rock. Located 300m above sea level, Villa Vedra boasts both sunrise and sunset views – a rarity in Ibiza. Located in Cala Carbo, the beach and fish restaurants are a 5 minute drive. Ibiza’s Moorish history has heavily influenced the Villa Vedra architecture. Unlike the original traditional fincas on the island, this villa has huge glass windows and sliding doors – opening up onto open terraces where you’ll find lounge sofas and sun loungers. Sleeping 12, with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Villa Vedra offers a huge loft-like 100m2 living area in this 500m2 house. The living room has a gorgeous long dining table and oversize sofas. The whole house has influences of Ibiza, Marrakech and Bali from the owners’ previous travels. The 4 master bedrooms include king-size four-poster beds, and the other two bedrooms have royal-size single beds. Every bedroom includes mosquito nets. There’s even a spa-room with a massage bed.
Leading from the living area is a shaded dining terrace and bar area, as well as comfy sofas and chairs. Down on the lower terrace, the large 15×5 metre infinity pool has sun-loungers and a huge wooden sundeck, all of which face out to incredible sea views. Close to the pool is an additional outdoor dining terrace and an extra kitchenette with fridge.
Bedroom One: 25m2 master suite with king-size bed, dressing room, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and free-standing bathtub in the bedroom. Sea views and access to the upper terrace.
Bedroom Two: 26m2 suite with king-size four poster bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and direct access to the lower terrace.
Bedroom Three: 15m2 suite with twin beds, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and direct access to the lower terrace.
Bedroom Four: 31m2 suite with king-size four poster bed, lounge area, dressing room and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and bathtub. Direct access to the lower terrace.
Bedroom Five: 16m2 suite with twin beds and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Separate access via the pool terrace and a connecting door to bedroom six.
Bedroom Six: 14m2 suite with double bed and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Separate access via the pool terrace and a connecting door to bedroom six.
Tourist licence: #2014053816
- 15 × 5 metre infinity pool overlooking Es Vedra
- 4 day-beds and poolside chill-out
- Under-pergola dining and lounge for 12 guests
- BBQ and staffed summer kitchenette
- Wi-Fi and music system
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Alarm system and security safes
- Spa room with massage bed
- HOUSEKEEPING: A maid service is provided at the villa and there are bath and pool towels for every guest
- CHILDREN & INFANTS: Baby cots and highchairs are available
- PROPERTY GUIDE: Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
- PRE-ARRIVAL ARRANGEMENTS: Made by our guest services team for your private transfer to and from Ibiza airport in a Mercedes van or Range Rover, car rental (usually a 4x4 is best), a full-fridge of food and drinks on arrival shopping service, as well as boat charter and private chef bookings
Good to know
- CHECK IN: As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- PACKING TIPS: Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, a hairdryer and luxurious hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- GETTING AROUND: We can arrange car hire for you, or we can book your own private driver in a Mercedes V or Range Rover
- FOOD: As well as your local supermarket - we can do your shopping ready for your arrival day or at any time during your stay. You can order restaurant take-out or book an in-villa five star service with our private chef
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.