View The Gallery
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
The quintessential sunset villa, looking out to the Mediterranean on the west of Ibiza and the islands of Conillera and S’Espartar. Villa Azul is a contemporary four bedroom villa set just outside the family friendly resort of Cala Tarida, with its long stretch of sandy beach and numerous beachside restaurants. The main house is made up of a living area with glass patio doors opening onto the terrace. There is a separate dining room and a galley kitchen. Along the hallway are two double bedrooms, both of which have access to the terrace. The large master suite is located on the first floor and is complete with a lounge area, private rooftop terrace and a bathroom with a bath tub and shower.
The large pool terrace boasts sea and sunset views. Backed by lush green pine trees with mountains in the distance the outside space at Villa Azul provides a peaceful experience. Around the the pool terrace are several different seating areas from which to enjoy the views and a dining area shaded with crawling vines. Outside on the terrace there’s also the fourth bedroom suite with its own private access.
Bedroom One: Master suite with king-size bed, ensuite bathroom with bathtub, a lounge area with fireplace and private roof terrace with sun loungers. Accessed via an outdoor stone staircase.
Bedroom Two: King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Direct access to the pool terrace.
Bedroom Three: Twin beds and a separate bathroom with shower. Direct access to the pool terrace.
Bedroom Four: King-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. Private access from the terrace.
Tourist licence #ET-0458-E
- 6 x 8 metre infinity swimming pool
- 6 sun loungers
- Poolside lounge / chill-out
- Pergola with dining for 10 guests
- Gas BBQ
- Portable bluetooth speaker
- Ping-pong table
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Alarm system and security safes
- Satellite television
- Nespresso coffee machine
- HOUSEKEEPING: A maid service is provided at the villa and there are bath and pool towels for every guest
- CHILDREN & INFANTS: Baby cots and highchairs are available in every villa
- PROPERTY GUIDE: Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
- PRE-ARRIVAL ARRANGEMENTS: Made by our guest services team for your private transfer to and from Ibiza airport in a Mercedes van or Range Rover, car rental (usually a 4x4 is best), a full-fridge of food and drinks on arrival shopping service, as well as boat charter and private chef bookings
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- CHECK IN: As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- PACKING TIPS: Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, a hairdryer and luxurious hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- GETTING AROUND: The camino leading to up to this villa is bumpy so you will need to hire a 4x4 vehicle that we can arrange for you, or we can book your own private driver in a Mercedes V or Range Rover
- FOOD: As well as your local supermarket - we can do your shopping ready for your arrival day or at any time during your stay. You can order restaurant take-out or book an in-villa five star service with our private chef
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.