View The Gallery
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
A short drive from the village of Sant Josep, Villa Andrea is a five bedroom modern finca built on 60,000m2 of private land with sea views. The villa mixes traditional style with modern finishes and has undergone recent refurbishment. The main house is made up of the master suite with king-size bed and a double bedroom. Both of which have private bathrooms with bath tub and shower. There is an open modern kitchen, a long bench for dining and a snug for cosying up and watching TV. The lounge area opens onto the shaded terrace. The three further guest rooms have their own private entrances and all are with en-suite bathrooms.
Outside is a charming garden with many spaces for reading, relaxing, dining and sunbathing. The pool has fabulous sea and valley views.
Bedroom One: Master suite with double bed and en-suite bathroom including bath and shower.
Bedroom Two: Double bed, private bathroom (across the hall) with shower.
Bedroom Three: Double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower. Independently accessed via the terrace.
Bedroom Four: Twin beds, en-suite bathroom with shower. Independently accessed via the terrace.
Bedroom Five: Twin beds, en-suite bathroom with shower. Independently accessed via the terrace.
Tourist licence: #ET-0634-E
- Infinity swimming pool
- 6 sun loungers and poolside chill-out
- Poolside dining for 8 guests
- Gas BBQ
- BOSE sound system outside
- Air conditioning
- 2 indoor living areas
- Alarm system and security safes in all bedrooms
- Tennis court (hardcourt) and Ping-pong table
- Separate laundry room with washer, dryer, extra fridge
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Heating for winter escapes
- HOUSEKEEPING: A maid service is provided at the villa and there are bath and pool towels for every guest
- CHILDREN & INFANTS: Baby cots and highchairs are available in every villa
- PROPERTY GUIDE: Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
- PRE-ARRIVAL ARRANGEMENTS: Made by our guest services team for your private transfer to and from Ibiza airport in a Mercedes van or Range Rover, car rental (usually a 4x4 is best), a full-fridge of food and drinks on arrival shopping service, as well as boat charter and private chef bookings
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- CHECK IN: As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- PACKING TIPS: Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, a hairdryer and luxurious hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- GETTING AROUND: The camino leading to up to this villa is bumpy so you will need to hire a 4x4 vehicle that we can arrange for you, or we can book your own private driver in a Mercedes V or Range Rover
- FOOD: As well as your local supermarket - we can do your shopping ready for your arrival day or at any time during your stay. You can order restaurant take-out or book an in-villa five star service with our private chef
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.