View The Gallery
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
A spectacular south-facing villa with views across the Mediterranean sea and Formentera. Firefly boasts five oversized bedroom suites with access to a terrace, in one of the island’s most sought after locations, Vista Alegre. A huge front door opens into a modern, open living area with Sky TV. There is an expertly equipped kitchen and an indoor bar overlooking an inner courtyard with an ancient olive tree. The dining area has fabulous sea views and leads out to the pool terrace. Hi-tech touches, minimalist styling and plush soft furnishings give a super luxurious finish.
Sliding glass walls open out to the terrace and pool area, where there is a BBQ and outdoor dining table. Down the steps is a grass area and additional sun loungers. On the side terrace is a large pergola with comfy seating area filled with cushions. SONOS sound system runs through the house and terrace.
Bedroom One: Master suite with His and Hers bathroom with Antonio Lupi egg bathtub featuring Aqua Vision TV. The private terrace has panoramic sea views.
Bedroom Two: Double bedroom with private sea view terrace and en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom Three: Double bedroom with private sea view terrace and en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom Four: Double bedroom with private terrace and en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom Five: Double bedroom with private terrace and en-suite bathroom.
Tourist licence: #2015013464
- 15 metre long salt-filter infinity pool
- 10 sun loungers and 1 day-bed
- Poolside chill-out
- Gas BBQ and outdoor dining for 10 guests
- SONOS music system
- Air conditioning
- Alarm system and safe
- Programmed mood lighting
- SKY television
- Wine fridge
- Private 24 hour security
- HOUSEKEEPING: A maid service is provided at the villa and there are bath and pool towels for every guest
- CHILDREN & INFANTS: Baby cots and highchairs are available in every villa
- PROPERTY GUIDE: Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
- PRE-ARRIVAL ARRANGEMENTS: Made by our guest services team for your private transfer to and from Ibiza airport in a Mercedes van or Range Rover, car rental (usually a 4x4 is best), a full-fridge of food and drinks on arrival shopping service, as well as boat charter and private chef bookings
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- CHECK IN: As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- PACKING TIPS: Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, a hairdryer and luxurious hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- GETTING AROUND: We can arrange car hire for you, or we can book your own private driver in a Mercedes V or Range Rover
- FOOD: As well as your local supermarket - we can do your shopping ready for your arrival day or at any time during your stay. You can order restaurant take-out or book an in-villa five star service with our private chef
- AT YOUR VILLA: Firefly is very private but as it's part of an exclusive urbanisation there are neighbouring villas
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.