View The Gallery
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
A beautifully renovated 18th century farm house, situated just outside San Rafael towards the west of the island, set in grounds of olive trees, cacti, aloe vera, citrus trees and ancient pines. This traditional finca that was originally an olive oil press, maintains its sabina wood beams and thick walls and has been decorated with earthy tones and furniture from Bali, India and Morocco. The property has air conditioning in all the bedrooms, as well as cosy underfloor heating and optional pool heating for stays in cooler months. The kitchen is equipped with a Smeg gas range cooker, electric juicer to squeeze home grown oranges and two fridges. The SONOS music system extends poolside, as well as to the three terraces and 6MB WiFi runs throughout the house and down to the pool. Sony TV, Playstation 3, Singstar and Apple TV everyone entertained and plenty and boardgames, toys, yoga mats and cook books are available for guests’ use.
Outside, the salt filtered swimming pool is set into the terrace which can be gated off. Large balinese beds provide the perfect chilling out spot beneath shady parasols. There is a coal BBQ and shaded dining table to seat ten. A wonderful feature in the grounds is the kid’s play area. There’s also a ping pong table and trampoline.
Bedroom One: Master with super-king bed, sharing a bathroom with bedroom two.
Bedroom Two: Either twin or super-king, sharing a bathroom with bedroom one.
Guest house (linked by the courtyard)
Bedroom Three: Either twin or super-king with en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom Four: Either twin or super-king, sharing a bathroom with bedroom five.
Bedroom Five: Either twin or super-king, sharing a bathroom with bedroom four.
Tourist licence: #201507375
- Salt-filtered pool
- Large wood / charcoal BBQ and wood-fired pizza oven
- SONOS music system to play pool side or on the three terraces
- 6MB WiFi throughout the house and by the pool
- Sony TV, Playstation 3, Singstar and Apple TV
- Alarm system and security safe
- Air conditioning throughout
- Nespresso pod coffee maker
- Electric juicer to squeeze home grown oranges
- Underfloor heating under hand baked terracotta tiles
- A maid service is provided at the villa every Tuesday and Thursday during your stay. Housekeeping will empty your bins and recycling as well. If you wish to book daily cleaning or need a fresh change of sheets midweek, or simply want someone to do your ironing and washing, this can be arranged directly with the housekeeper
- Pool towels are provided for every guest and each bathroom is equipped with underfloor heating, fresh bath towels, a hairdryer and REN's 100% plant and mineral derived toiletries
- Cots and highchairs are available as well as cool vintage toys, ping-pong table, trampoline, sandpit, swings, a slide, pool inflatables and a water shoot game!
- Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- Due to our agreement with the owners of Finca Tomás , we are not permitted to allow external suppliers. However please note the following villa services can be booked via our team: airport transfer, car rental (a 4x4 is advised) private chefs, boat charter, food & drink shopping delivery services and more. Please note, we require a deposit for these services
- Yoga mats are provided for guests to use and EC Escapes offers access to the island´s best Yoga practitioners
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.