View The Gallery
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
A beautifully renovated 18th century farm house, situated just outside San Rafael towards the west of the island, set in grounds of olive trees, cacti, aloe vera, citrus trees and ancient pines. This traditional finca that was originally an olive oil press, maintains its sabina wood beams and thick walls and has been decorated with earthy tones and furniture from Bali, India and Morocco. The property has air conditioning in all the bedrooms, as well as cosy underfloor heating and optional pool heating for stays in cooler months. The kitchen is equipped with a Smeg gas range cooker, electric juicer to squeeze home grown oranges and two fridges. The SONOS music system extends poolside, as well as to the three terraces and 6MB WiFi runs throughout the house and down to the pool. Sony TV, Playstation 3, Singstar and Apple TV everyone entertained and plenty and boardgames, toys, yoga mats and cook books are available for guests’ use.
Outside, the salt filtered swimming pool is set into the terrace which can be gated off. Large balinese beds provide the perfect chilling out spot beneath shady parasols. There is a coal BBQ and shaded dining table to seat ten. A wonderful feature in the grounds is the kid’s play area. There’s also a ping pong table and trampoline.
Bedroom One: Master with super-king bed, sharing a bathroom with bedroom two.
Bedroom Two: Either twin or super-king, sharing a bathroom with bedroom one.
Guest house (linked by the courtyard)
Bedroom Three: Either twin or super-king with en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom Four: Either twin or super-king, sharing a bathroom with bedroom five.
Bedroom Five: Either twin or super-king, sharing a bathroom with bedroom four.
Tourist licence: #201507375
- HOUSEKEEPING: A maid service is provided at the villa and bath and pool towels are provided for every guest
- CHILDREN & INFANTS: Baby cots and highchairs are available as well as cool vintage toys, ping-pong table, trampoline and inflatables for the pool
- PROPERTY GUIDE: Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
- PRE-ARRIVAL ARRANGEMENTS: Made by our guest services team for your private transfer to and from Ibiza airport in a Mercedes van or Range Rover, car rental (usually a 4x4 is best), a full-fridge of food and drinks on arrival shopping service, as well as boat charter and private chef bookings
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- CHECK IN: As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- PACKING TIPS: Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, a hairdryer and luxurious hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- GETTING AROUND: The camino leading to up to this villa is bumpy so you will need to hire a 4x4 vehicle that we can arrange for you, or we can book your own private driver in a Mercedes V or Range Rover
- FOOD: As well as your local supermarket - we can do your shopping ready for your arrival day or any time during your stay. You can order restaurant take-out or book an in-villa five star service with our private chef
- AT YOUR VILLA: There are boardgames, cook books and Yoga mats for your leisure
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.