View The Gallery
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Super-luxury five bedroom villa in the San Lorenzo countryside. There are four bedroom suites in the main house with king-size beds and terrace access, some with outdoor showers. One queen-size room has a shared bathroom. Casa Valentina features a cinema room and a fully equipped gym outside. The living area is open-plan and the kitchen is spacious with plenty of storage and refrigeration, all overlooking the well maintained gardens.
The extensive grounds are surrounded by countryside with a huge heated swimming pool as the centrepiece. A children’s play area and mini football pitch can be enjoyed by the little ones. A large stylish terrace with summer kitchen and dining area offers a beautiful space for tasting alfresco BBQ lunches that last all afternoon.
Four of the bedrooms are in the main house and one bedroom has its own private entrance.
Tourist Licence #2014040039
- Swimming pool (can be heated for winter escapes)
- Child's outdoor play-house and mini football pitch
- Outdoor kitchen, dining and lounge area
- Music system
- Outdoor gym
- Use of 2 Range Rovers
- Air conditioning
- Alarm system and security safes
- Cinema room and Satellite television
- Washer and dryer
- HOUSEKEEPING: A maid service is provided at the villa. Bath and pool towels are provided for every guest
- CHILDREN & INFANTS: Baby cots and highchairs are available
- PROPERTY GUIDE: Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
- PRE-ARRIVAL ARRANGEMENTS: Made by our guest services team for your private transfer to and from Ibiza airport in a Mercedes van or Range Rover, car rental (usually a 4x4 is best), a full-fridge of food and drinks on arrival shopping service, as well as boat charter and private chef bookings
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- CHECK IN: As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- PACKING TIPS: Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, a hairdryer and luxurious hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- GETTING AROUND: The camino leading to up to this villa is bumpy so you will need to hire a 4x4 vehicle that we can arrange for you, or we can book your own private driver in a Mercedes V or Range Rover
- FOOD: As well as your local supermarket - we can do your shopping ready for your arrival day or at any time during your stay. You can order restaurant take-out or book an in-villa five star service with our private chef
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.