View The Gallery
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Set on a hill overlooking Cala Tarida and Cala Moli, Casa Nyah enjoys sea and sunset views from the swimming pool and all of the terraces around this modern and sleek villa. The main living area has an open-plan dining area with large glass doors seamlessly blending the indoor and outdoor living spaces. There are six bedrooms all with air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms equally spread across the main house and two independent guest houses on either side. One of the bedrooms is a studio with kitchenette making this a great option for groups of friends or three families. Casa Nyah is only a short drive from some of the most glamorous beach clubs in west ibiza at Cala Tarida and further along the coast are the golden sands of Cala Bassa and Cala Conta beach.
Casa Nyah has over 3000m2 of mature private gardens with lush grass lawn, ancient olive trees contrasted with modern flower beds. The outside space has been well designed for entertaining guests, socialising and outdoor dining. Around the large infinity pool there are seating areas on different levels in which to relax, reminiscent of a beach club. Huge palms add some shade from the heat and the outdoor dining terrace seats ten guests. There’s a barbecue for leisurely lunches or evening dinners in time with the excellent sunset views.
Bedroom One: Double, separate shower room and bathroom with bathtub, access to garden
Bedroom Two: Can be set up as double or twin, en-suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom Three: Can be set up as double or twin, en-suite bathroom with shower, access to garden
Bedroom Four: Can be set up as double or twin, en-suite bathroom with shower, access to terrace
Bedroom Five: Can be set up as double or twin, en-suite bathroom with shower, access to terrace
Bedroom Six: (studio suite) Can be set up as double or twin, en-suite bathroom with shower, kitchenette with ceramic hob, dishwasher and sink. Access to garden.
- HOUSEKEEPING: A maid service is provided six days a week at the villa and there are bath and pool towels for every guest
- CHILDREN & INFANTS: Baby cots and highchairs are available
- PROPERTY GUIDE: Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
- PRE-ARRIVAL ARRANGEMENTS: Made by our guest services team for your private transfer to and from Ibiza airport in a Mercedes van or Range Rover, car rental (usually a 4x4 is best), a full-fridge of food and drinks on arrival shopping service, as well as boat charter and private chef bookings
Good to know
- CHECK IN: As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- PACKING TIPS: Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, a hairdryer and luxurious hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- GETTING AROUND: The camino leading to up to this villa is bumpy so you will need to hire a 4x4 vehicle that we can arrange for you, or we can book your own private driver in a Mercedes V or Range Rover
- FOOD: As well as your local supermarket - we can do your shopping ready for your arrival day or at any time during your stay. You can order restaurant take-out or book an in-villa five star service with our private chef
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.