View The Gallery
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Sharing the mountain with only two other properties, three bedroom Casa Montana is the perfect secluded retreat for small families or one or two couples. Enjoy stunning views from the spacious terrace featuring infinity pool, jacuzzi, outside dining and gas BBQ and plenty of places to relax and sunbathe. The three bedrooms are equally sized and all en suite. The master bedroom is on the ground floor and has direct access to the terrace, as does the second bedroom. Split over two levels the third bedroom has access to a roof terrace with large sun beds and additional seating. The living area is spacious and light with floor to ceiling sliding doors and a bright modern marble kitchen is well equipped with microwave, dishwasher, oven, hob and large fridge. There is a separate laundry room. Casa Montana is just ten minutes from Ibiza town and the airport, yet in the middle of so many beaches to choose from in the south of the island. The pretty village of Sant Josep is a short drive and has a great selection of delis, supermarkets, restaurants and bars.
Sliding glass doors lead out to the terrace, where a 60m2 pool looks out over the tree covered valley. The shaded outdoor dining area has a gas BBQ and there’s a comfy lounge area from which to soak up the views. Eight sun loungers surround the pool, which also has partially submerged sun beds.
Bedroom One: A 12m2 master suite on the ground floor with direct access to the terrace. Four poster double bed and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
Bedroom Two: 12m2 double bedroom on the ground floor with access to the pool terrace. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
Bedroom Three: 12m2 double bedroom on the first floor with four poster bed and access to a roof terrace. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
Tourist licence #2013026588
- HOUSEKEEPING: A maid service is provided at the villa and there are pool towels for every guest
- CHILDREN & INFANTS: Baby cots and highchairs are available
- PROPERTY GUIDE: Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and
- PRE-ARRIVAL ARRANGEMENTS: Made by our guest services team for your private transfer to and from Ibiza airport in a Mercedes van or Range Rover, car rental (usually a 4x4 is best), a full-fridge of food and drinks on arrival shopping service, as well as boat charter and private chef bookings
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- CHECK IN: As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- PACKING TIPS: Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, a hairdryer and luxurious hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- GETTING AROUND: The camino leading to up to this villa is bumpy so you will need to hire a 4x4 vehicle that we can arrange for you, or we can book your own private driver in a Mercedes V or Range Rover
- FOOD: As well as your local supermarket - we can do your shopping ready for your arrival day, any time during your stay or you can order restaurant take-out or book an in-villa five star service with our private chef
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.