View The Gallery
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Casa Gertrudis is a stunning historic hacienda which offers a truly authentic taste of Ibiza life. The property is the perfect blend of old and new, retaining all of its 500 year old charm, yet blended beautifully with the requirements of modern life. Situated near the centre of the island it’s the perfect base, being just a 15 minute drive from most places. Casa Gertrudis is a large property with a living area of 360m2 comprising of six bedrooms and six bathrooms, as well as two fully-fitted kitchens and an attractive lounge and dining area. With its stone walls the property stays warm in the winter and cool in the summer. In addition, there is Wi-Fi throughout and air conditioning in some of the rooms.
Set on a large olive plantation the property enjoys spectacular countryside views from its 10,000m2 plot. Outside the property is a fabulous garden with well-tended lawns and a converted barn which can seat up to 100 people. There are many outdoor features in which to relax, such as large day-beds and the barbecue and dining terrace. There is a wonderful 14m x 8m roof-top pool with not only a jacuzzi but a waterslide, shallow-end and protective gate which means it’s suitable for children to enjoy on holiday.
Tourist Licence: #2014049861
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi and water slide
- 2 large day beds and 3 large sun loungers
- Large grass lawn
- Ancient Fig tree with chill-out underneath and 2 outdoor sofas
- Yamaha music system
- Outdoor cold water shower
- Converted barn for seating up to 100 guests
- Gas BBQ area and equipped Summer kitchen
- Air conditioning throughout
- Indoor dining for 12 guests
- Coffee machine, blender and juicer
- Heating for out-of-season escapes
- A maid service is provided at the villa six days a week and there are pool towels for every guest
- Bathrooms are equipped with fresh bath towels, a hairdryer and toiletries
- Cots and highchairs are available
- Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- Due to our agreement with the owners of Casa Gertrudis, we are not permitted to allow external suppliers. However please note the following villa services can be booked via our team: airport transfer, car rental, private chefs, boat charter, food & drink shopping delivery services and more. Please note, we require a deposit for these services
- Great for families, Casa Gertrudis has pool toys, a waterslide, badminton games and a security gate to protect small children
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.