View The Gallery
Casa Bella Vista
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
A charming five bedroom villa with stunning sea views over Cala Conta, this very lovingly cared for family home is set just above Cala Bassa on the island’s south west coast. Set upon a tranquil mountain top, this property boats 180 degree panoramic sea and sunset views. High above sea level, it is surrounded by pine trees and a fragrant mediterranean garden. The house enters to a fully stocked kitchen with all the mod-cons including a professional juicer, Vitamix blender, Kenwood mixer and ice-cream maker which makes a fantastic afternoon activity with the family. This leads onto the dining room, with terrace access and sea views; which then leads onto the living area, with double height ceiling and access to the terrace. There is one bedroom suite on the ground floor and the rest can be found on the first floor. All bedrooms are air conditioned and finished with 100% Egyptian cotton linens. There’s an integrated speaker system in the living room and kitchen with audio jack, plus a Marshall portable bluetooth speaker which can be used out by the pool. WiFi is of course included and there’s Sky TV and Apple TV in the living area. Not only the ideal summer escape, Casa Bella Vista has underfloor heating and a large fireplace which is perfect for cosy nights in during the winter months.
There is ample outside living space on the mature grounds around Casa Bella Vista. A terrace with archways comes off the ground level bedroom with a tranquil space to eat breakfast or lunch with views out to sea. The large pool benefits from gorgeous mountain and sea views thanks to its hilltop position. Inside a secure area around the paved pool terrace are six sun-loungers and a Bali day-bed. A large barbecue terrace with equipped outdoor kitchen and outdoor dining area creates the perfect setting for preparing holiday meals. Beautiful lavender beds and terracotta potted palms are dotted around this traditional Spanish outside space.
Bedroom One: Master suite with private roof terrace with sea views, en-suite bathroom with bath tub & shower.
Bedroom Two: Single bedroom with a cot for baby, children or Nanny accommodation. Shares a bathroom with bedroom three.
Bedroom Three: Double or twin with en-suite bathroom with shower and connecting door to room four.
Bedroom Four: Double or twin with en-suite bathroom with shower and connecting door to room three.
Bedroom Five: Double or twin with en-suite bathroom with shower, dressing room, private terrace with sea views and hammock.
Tourist Licence #ET-1263-E
- 15x5 metre swimming pool
- 6 sun loungers and 1 Bali-bed
- Poolside dining for 6 guests and sunset lounge
- Large lounge terrace and outdoor dining for 12 guests
- Summer kitchen and gas BBQ
- Music system with portable speakers
- SKY Sports television and Apple TV
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Alarm system and security safes
- French press coffee plunger
- Osmosis filter-tap for drinking water
- Blender, juicer and summer ice cream maker
- Separate laundry room
- Underfloor heating for winter escapes
- HOUSEKEEPING: A maid service is provided at the villa three times a week and there are bath and pool towels for every guest
- CHILDREN & INFANTS: Baby cots and highchairs are available
- PROPERTY GUIDE: Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
- PRE-ARRIVAL ARRANGEMENTS: Made by our guest services team for your private transfer to and from Ibiza airport in a Mercedes van or Range Rover, car rental (usually a 4x4 is best), a full-fridge of food and drinks on arrival shopping service, as well as boat charter and private chef bookings
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- CHECK IN: As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- PACKING TIPS: Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels and a hairdryer
- GETTING AROUND: We can arrange car hire for you, or we can book your own private driver in a luxury Mercedes van
- FOOD: As well as your local supermarket - we can do your shopping ready for your arrival day, any time during your stay or you can order restaurant take-out or book an in-villa five star service with our private chef
- AT YOUR VILLA: There is a cat living on the grounds who is fed by the housekeeper to keep any pests away
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.