View The Gallery
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Situated in one of Ibiza’s most in-demand locations, Cala Jondal, Casa Amalia is set amongst large terraces on a 5,000m2 plot of land. Offering absolute seclusion and privacy with incredible sea views, the villa hosts up to twelve people in six bedrooms – four of which have en-suite bathrooms. On entering the villa is an open living space with glass terrace doors opening straight onto the pool terrace and those fabulous views. The kitchen with breakfast area also opens out to the large terrace where there’s an alfresco dining table. Upstairs, the master suite has access to a roof terrace where there are sofas and a bathtub for soaking under the stars. All the queen bedrooms open up on to a terrace, are fitted with air conditioning and most offer private access. Casa Amalia bedrooms feature natural teak wood hand-carved furniture.
The outside space at Can Amelida is designed with group escapes in mind. The 8.5m x 11m pool features a submerged wall making it safe for children. As well as single sun beds, four double day-beds provide plenty of private space for groups to relax outside with two of them in the pool’s shallow end for total relaxation. A large shaded chill-out lounge area can be found at one end of the pool with beautiful views of the mountains. On the lower level there is an outdoor tennis court with spectators zone situated close to some of the bedrooms which are privately accessed. Elsewhere around the grounds is a paved courtyard and mature palm trees. Casa Amalia features three large outdoor dining areas and two barbecues, one electric and one gas. The swimming pool can be heated making Casa Amalia great for out-of-season escapes.
Bedroom One: the villa’s master bedroom, has a double bed or twins with an en-suite shower room in the tower. This room has a bath, sofas and access to a roof terrace.
Bedroom Two: has a double bed or twins, located downstairs, with an open-plan bathroom with a shower and direct access to the terrace.
Bedroom Three: has a double four-poster bed, situated downstairs, with an open-plan bathroom with a shower and direct access to the terrace.
These suites are accessed separately below the pool terrace.
Bedroom Four: Double or twin beds, en-suite bathroom with shower and direct access to the terrace.
Bedroom Five: Double or twin beds, en-suite bathroom with shower and direct access to the terrace.
Bedroom Six: Double or twin beds, en-suite bathroom with shower and direct access to the terrace.
Tourist licence: #ET-0819-E
- 10 x 7 metre swimming pool (can be heated for winter escapes)
- 4 sun loungers, 2 day-beds and 2 Bali-beds
- Poolside chill-out / lounge and shower
- 2 outdoor dining areas each seating 10 guests
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- SONOS music system
- Summer kitchen and 2 BBQ's (gas and electric)
- Private tennis court with smash court surface
- Ping-pong table
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Free-standing rooftop bathtub
- Alarm system and security safes
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Separate laundry room with washer and dryer
- A maid service is provided at the villa five times a week and there are pool towels for every guest. The house manager lives nearby and is on call for any issues
- Each bathroom is equipped with fresh bath towels, a hairdryer and toiletries
- Cots and highchairs are available and the swimming pool has a shallow end for children
- Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- Due to our agreement with the owners of Casa Amalia, we are not permitted to allow external suppliers. However please note the following villa services can be booked via our team: airport transfer, car rental (a 4x4 is advised) private chefs, boat charter, food & drink shopping delivery services and more. Please note, we require a deposit for these services
- Filtered drinking water is provided via large bottles as the island´s tap water is not safe for drinking
- Tennis rackets are provided for use with the tennis court and EC Escapes can arrange lessons if required
- The swimming pool can be heated at an additional extra cost, making Casa Amalia great for out-of-season escapes
- There is no air conditioning in the communal areas, however large doors and windows open up to allow air to flow through the villa. All bedrooms are fitted with air conditioning
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.