View The Gallery
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Resting on a 15,000m2 plot, the grounds at Cap Alvero offer spectacular views across the Mediterranean sea and tiny island Formentera. There are over 5000m2 of terraces, plenty of entertaining spaces and sub-tropical gardens with flat lawn. The 17mx6m swimming pool features a connected jacuzzi and relaxing waterfall feature with shallow entrances on each side. On the east side of the villa is a Japanese sunken dining table for up to 24 guests. The Jokodomus outdoor kitchen with corian and stainless steel tops is professionally equipped for dinner parties. At night the property is beautifully lit by LED spot-lighting showcasing the pool and landscape while music is provided outdoors in three separate speaker zones with nine Bang & Olufsen speakers in each.
Bedroom One: Master suite with double bed, air conditioning, blackout shutters, walk-in dressing room, open-plan bathroom with bathtub and large walk-in shower with sea views, plus a private terrace.
Bedroom Two:Double bed, air conditioning, blackout shutters and en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower, plus access to terrace.
Bedroom Three: Double bed, air conditioning, blackout shutters, shared bathroom (with bedroom 4) with a large walk-in shower, plus access to terrace.
Bedroom Four: Double bed, air conditioning, blackout shutters, shared bathroom (with bedroom 3) with a large walk-in shower, plus access to terrace.
Bedroom Five:Double bed, air conditioning, blackout shutters, private en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower, plus access to terrace. Independently accessed via pool terrace.
Bedroom Six: Double bed, air conditioning, blackout shutters, private en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower, plus access to terrace. Independently accessed via pool terrace.
Tourist licence #ETV-1461-E
- 16 x 7 metre swimming pool with jacuzzi and waterfall
- 6 sun loungers, 2 day-beds and poolside chill-out
- Jokodomus outdoor kitchen and gas BBQ
- Outdoor dining for 24 guests
- Bang & Olufsen speakers (inside & outside)
- iPad operated Loxone home automation system (for lights and music)
- Fibre-optic WiFi
- Air conditioning throughout
- 24-hour security cameras, alarm and security safes
- PlayStation 4 and iMac computer
- Automated sunshades in kitchen and dining room
- Nespresso coffee machine and Italian coffee machine
- Gaggenau Teppanyaki cooktop
- Wine fridge
- 70m2 Master suite with dressing room and private terrace
- Blackout blinds and Satellite TV in all bedrooms
- Underfloor heating for winter escapes
- A maid service is provided daily and there are two caretakers and waitstaff on hand eight hours a day
- Bathrooms are equipped with fresh bath towels, a hairdryer and toiletries
- Cots and highchairs are available
- Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- Due to our agreement with the owners of Cap Alvero, we are not permitted to allow external suppliers. However please note the following villa services can be booked via our team: airport transfer, car rental, private chefs, boat charter, food & drink shopping delivery services and more. Please note, we require a deposit for these services.
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.