View The Gallery
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Can Zama is a beautifully designed, stylish five bedroom luxury property. It is located in the north of Ibiza, surrounded by lush green forest, rolling hills and peaceful Ibiza countryside. The house is very private and has sea and sunset views, best enjoyed from the roof top vantage point with close friends and good wine. An open-plan living room with feature fireplace and professionally equipped kitchen look out over the garden. Floor to ceiling glass windows slide into the walls to completely open up the space to outside. There’s a super comfy cinema room with projector screen and Sky TV channels.
Across the lawn is a heated infinity pool with big luxury day beds and sun loungers. There are four B&W speakers controlled by the SONOS sound system. Under the pergola in the BBQ area is a long wooden dining table to seat 20. Outdoor kitchen with sink, pétanque pitch and a gated access to the roof terrace. On the terrace in front of the living room is a sunken chill-out sofa area with wood-burning fireplace for the cooler months.
The five suites have been finished to the highest standard, each with bespoke bathroom and private access to its own garden space or terrace.
Bedroom One (Master): Leading off from the hallway, upstairs on the first floor. The suite consists of the double bedroom and a lounge area with TV, writing desk and wood burning fire. The large bathroom has a bathtub with views out to sea and a separate rainfall shower. The windows slide into the walls to give access to the roof terrace chill-out.
Bedroom Two: Next to the master on the first floor and also with access to the roof terrace, the beds can be made up as twins or a double. En-suite bathroom with rainfall shower.
Bedroom Three: Downstairs in the courtyard, the bedroom features a beautiful olive tree in a glass atrium and intricate wardrobe doors . The beds can be made up as twins or a double and the bathroom has a rainfall shower.
Bedroom Four: Downstairs in the courtyard, twin beds or a double. A large dressing table area leads to the bathroom with rainfall shower.
Bedroom Five: Across the courtyard with double bed, sea view and access to the garden. The en-suite bathroom has a sunken bath tub.
Tourist licence: #2014042425
- Infinity swimming pool
- Sun loungers and day beds for 12 guests
- Summer kitchen and outdoor dining for 20 guests
- Gas BBQ
- Pétanque pitch
- SONOS music system
- WiFi with satellite internet
- Domotic lighting system and blackout blinds
- Air conditioning throughout
- Alarm system and security safes
- Cinema room with projector screen and U.K. SKY and Apple TV
- Separate laundry room with washer and dryer
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Osmosis water-filter tap for drinking water
- Wine fridge
- Pool heating, log fireplaces and underfloor heating for out of season escapes
- A maid service is provided six days a week. In addition, Can Zama’s housekeeper is on hand from Monday to Saturday to welcome you, take care of errands, prepare breakfast, make drinks and ensure your stay runs smoothly
- Pool and beach towels are provided for each guest and there are fresh bath towels, a hairdryer and Compagnie de Provence toiletries in all bathrooms
- Cots and highchairs are available
- Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- Due to our agreement with the owners of Can Zama, we are not permitted to allow external suppliers. However please note the following villa services can be booked via our team: airport transfer, car rental (a 4x4 is advised) private chefs, boat charter, food & drink shopping delivery services and more. Please note, we require a deposit for these services
- There´s an osmosis filtered water system in the kitchen for drinking water (the tap water on the island is not safe to drink)
- This property has excellent high-speed WiFi with its own antenna making Can Zama a great remote working base
- The camino leading to up to this villa is bumpy so we can coordinate your 4x4 car rental or a private driver to get you around the island
- Can Zama´s peaceful roof terrace can be used for Yoga. Mats at are provided and and EC Escapes can coordinate access to the island's best yoga practitioners
- Pool heating, log fireplaces and underfloor heating make this property perfect for out of season escapes
- There's a cosy indoor cinema room and we can even arrange a private film screening on the beautiful grounds one night. Whatever you need, just contact EC Escapes Guest Services team
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.