View The Gallery
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Set in the bohemian north of the island with views of the surrounding hills, Can Verde is a very private retreat in a great, accessible location. Just a ten minute drive from the village of San Juan, it’s sleepy cafes and the gorgeous rugged coves along the north coast. From the house you can walk to the local mini supermarket which is well stocked with wine and essentials. Here there is also Can Curune restaurant open from breakfast to dinner and always filled with locals – it’s an institution in this part of the island. The main house is set over one floor and has a large kitchen with dining table and a separate lounge with feature fireplace, both lead out on to the pool terrace and lawn. There are four bedrooms, three of them sharing a bathroom and the large master suite with its own en-suite bathroom with bath tub. The remaining bedroom can be found in a separate guest house in the garden.
By the kidney shaped pool are plenty of sun loungers, a sail shaded dining table and barbecue area with additional fridge. The outside space is well equipped for kids with a climbing frame, football goal posts, trampoline and huge lawn to run around on. Rows of cypress trees line the garden keeping it private and secure. When activities are over there’s a large Bali-bed and hammock to relax on.
Bedroom One: Master double with dressing room, fireplace and en-suite bathroom including stone corner bath and shower, plus access to a terrace.
Bedroom Two: Double bedroom with shared bathroom including bath and shower.
Bedroom Three: Double bedroom with access to shared bathroom including bath and shower.
Bedroom Four: Twin bedroom with access to a shared bathroom with bath and shower – ideal for children.
Bedroom Five: Double bedroom with bathroom including a shower plus access to private terrace. Can be configured as twin on request.
Tourist licence #2015004383
- Salt-filtered swimming pool
- 12 sun loungers and 1 Bali-bed
- Outdoor shower and W.C.
- Summer kitchen with BBQ and dining terrace for 8 guests
- Child-friendly villa with with trampoline and football
- Portable bluetooth speakers
- Air conditioning throughout
- Alarm system and security safe
- Satellite television with Movistar and Apple TV
- Separate laundry room with washer and dryer
- Breville juicer
- Nespresso coffee machine and ground coffee machine
- A maid service is provided at the villa three times a week and there are pool towels for every guest
- Bathrooms are equipped with fresh bath towels and a hairdryer is provided
- Cots and highchairs are available
- Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- Due to our agreement with the owners of Can Verde, we are not permitted to allow external suppliers. However please note the following villa services can be booked via our team: airport transfer, car rental (a 4x4 is advised) private chefs, boat charter, food & drink shopping delivery services and more. Please note, we require a deposit for these services
- The camino leading to up to this villa is bumpy so you will need to hire a 4x4 vehicle that we can arrange for you, or we can book your own private driver with a luxury Mercedes van
- Can Verde is great for children with an outdoor climbing frame, football and trampoline
- All bedrooms are fitted with air conditioning but in the main living area the natural breeze enters through large open doors
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.