View The Gallery
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
A traditional ibiza finca of 250m2 on organic farm in the countryside of San Lorenzo. Can Sabina is an appetite inducing walk away from La Paloma restaurant or a ten minute drive into chic Santa Gertrudis village with many boutiques, cafes and restaurants. Mature palms tower above the gorgeous pool area and a rustic finca made up of two smaller casitas is covered in crawling vines, adding to the charming setting that makes for a dreamy Ibiza stay. Each small guest house has a kitchen area dining table, lounge with English satellite TV and two bedrooms which share a bathroom. Between these two casitas is also a 5th small bedroom with a single bed and it’s own bathroom.
The picturesque grounds of Can Sabina enjoys stunning countryside views on a peaceful private plot of 6,000m2. The pool terrace of 300m2 has a salt-water pool, sun loungers and bean bag loungers, a shaded dining table and an outdoor shower. The BBQ area is well equipped with fridge/freezer for some home-cooking or perhaps by an EC Escapes private chef.
All the beds can be made up as doubles or twins and have 600 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets.
Bedroom One: King beds and access to a shared bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Two: King beds and access to a shared bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Three: King beds and access to a shared bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Four: King beds and access to a shared bathroom with shower
Bedroom Five: Single bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, and independent access via the garden.
Tourist licence #AG-0034-E
- 11x5 metre salt-filtered swimming pool
- 5 sun loungers and 2 bean-bag loungers
- Poolside pergola with lounge and drinks fridge
- Summer kitchen and coal BBQ
- Outdoor dining for 14 guests
- Outdoor music system
- Satellite Wi-Fi
- Satellite television
- Additional 2 bedroomed guesthouse with kitchen and lounge
- Independently accessed single bedroom (ideal for Nanny)
- Air conditioning throughout the 3 buildings
- Alarm system and security safe
- Osmosis filter-tap for drinking water throughout
- 1 Nespresso and 1 Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Heating for winter escapes
- HOUSEKEEPING: A maid service is provided at the villa every day and there are bath and pool towels for every guest
- CHILDREN & INFANTS: Baby cots and highchairs are available and there's a private room on the estate ideal for a Nanny
- PROPERTY GUIDE: Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
- PRE-ARRIVAL ARRANGEMENTS: Made by our guest services team for your private transfer to and from Ibiza airport in a Mercedes van or Range Rover, car rental (usually a 4x4 is best), a full-fridge of food and drinks on arrival shopping service, as well as boat charter and private chef bookings
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- CHECK IN: As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- PACKING TIPS: Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, a hairdryer and luxurious hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- GETTING AROUND: The camino leading to up to this villa is bumpy so you will need to hire a 4x4 vehicle that we can arrange for you, or we can book your own private driver in a Mercedes V or Range Rover
- FOOD: As well as your local supermarket - we can do your shopping ready for your arrival day or at any time during your stay. You can order restaurant take-out or book an in-villa five star service with our private chef
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.