View The Gallery
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
A traditional ibiza finca of 250m2 on organic farm in the countryside of San Lorenzo. Can Sabina is an appetite inducing walk away from La Paloma restaurant or a ten minute drive into chic Santa Gertrudis village with many boutiques, cafes and restaurants. Mature palms tower above the gorgeous pool area and a rustic finca made up of two smaller casitas is covered in crawling vines, adding to the charming setting that makes for a dreamy Ibiza stay. Each small guest house has a kitchen area dining table, lounge with English satellite TV and two bedrooms which share a bathroom. Between these two casitas is also a 5th small bedroom with a single bed and it’s own bathroom.
The picturesque grounds of Can Sabina enjoys stunning countryside views on a peaceful private plot of 6,000m2. The pool terrace of 300m2 has a salt-water pool, sun loungers and bean bag loungers, a shaded dining table and an outdoor shower. The BBQ area is well equipped with fridge/freezer for some home-cooking or perhaps by an EC Escapes private chef.
All the beds can be made up as doubles or twins and have 600 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets.
Bedroom One: King beds and access to a shared bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Two: King beds and access to a shared bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Three: King beds and access to a shared bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Four: King beds and access to a shared bathroom with shower
Bedroom Five: Single bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, and independent access via the garden.
Tourist licence #AG-0034-E
- 11x5 metre salt-filtered swimming pool
- 5 sun loungers and 2 bean-bag loungers
- Poolside pergola with lounge and drinks fridge
- Summer kitchen and coal BBQ
- Outdoor dining for 14 guests
- Outdoor music system
- Satellite Wi-Fi
- Satellite television
- Additional 2 bedroomed guesthouse with kitchen and lounge
- Independently accessed single bedroom (ideal for Nanny)
- Air conditioning throughout the 3 buildings
- Alarm system and security safe
- Osmosis filter-tap for drinking water throughout
- 1 Nespresso and 1 Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Heating for winter escapes
- A maid service is provided at the villa every day and there are pool towels for every guest
- Bathrooms are equipped with fresh bath towels, a hairdryer and toiletries
- Guests receive a basket of fresh organic grown vegetables from the farm on arrival
- Cots and highchairs are available and there's a private single bedroom ideal for a Nanny
- Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- Due to our agreement with the owners of Can Sabina, we are not permitted to allow external suppliers. However please note the following villa services can be booked via our team: airport transfer, car rental (a 4x4 is advised) private chefs, boat charter, food & drink shopping delivery services and more. Please note, we require a deposit for these services
- An Osmosis water-filter tap provides clean drinking water (the island´s tap water is not safe to drink)
- The camino leading to up to this villa is bumpy so you will need to hire a 4x4 vehicle that we can arrange for you, or we can book your own private driver with a luxury Mercedes van
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.