View The Gallery
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
A beautifully restored family finca, with views to the sea and walking distance to Santa Eulalia town and beach. This traditional Ibiza finca maintains its original thick walls and sabina beams. On entering the house, a stylish modern kitchen opens onto the dining area and cosy lounge. Patio doors lead out onto the terrace and pool area. There are five bedrooms and bathrooms, three of which are in the main house and two which have separate access via the terrace. The master suite is on the first floor of the main house and has a dressing area, large bathroom with tub and sea views over Santa Eulalia. Fully equipped with air con in most bedrooms, WiFi and SONOS sound system.
Set in a Mediterranean garden in a quiet neighbourhood, a huge salt filtered pool sits in the middle of the grounds with a separate children’s pool close by. To the side, a shaded BBQ area with brightly coloured bougainvillea has a dining table, fridge and bar. This finca even comes with its own vegetable patch.
Bedroom One: Top floor master suite, accessed via a stone staircase, with an en-suite bathroom featuring a shower and bathtub. Sea views over Santa Eulalia.
Bedroom Two: Double bedroom with separate bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Three: Twin beds and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Four: Quadruple bedroom with two small double beds ideal for children with en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Five: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
Tourist Licence: #ET-0644-E
- 7.5 x 17 metre salt-filtered swimming pool
- 2 x 2 metre children's pool
- 8 sun loungers and poolside lounge
- Pergola with bar, fridge, gas griddle and dining area for 8 guests
- Additional outdoor dining for 10 guests
- Ping-pong table
- SONOS music system
- Fiber optic Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning in most bedrooms
- Alarm system and security safes
- Satellite television with Apple TV and Netflix
- Separate laundry room with washer and dryer
- Nespresso coffee machine and French press
- Osmosis filter-tap for drinking water
- Underfloor heating for winter escapes
- HOUSEKEEPING: A maid service is provided at the villa twice a week and there are bath and pool towels are provided for every guest
- CHILDREN & INFANTS: Baby cots and highchairs are available and there is a children's swimming pool
- PROPERTY GUIDE: Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
- PRE-ARRIVAL ARRANGEMENTS: Made by our guest services team for your private transfer to and from Ibiza airport in a Mercedes van or Range Rover, car rental (usually a 4x4 is best), a full-fridge of food and drinks on arrival shopping service, as well as boat charter and private chef bookings
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- CHECK IN: As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- PACKING TIPS: Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, a hairdryer and luxurious hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- GETTING AROUND: We can arrange car hire for you, or we can book your own private driver in a Mercedes V or Range Rover
- FOOD: As well as your local supermarket - we can do your shopping ready for your arrival day, any time during your stay or you can order restaurant take-out or book an in-villa five star service with our private chef
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.