View The Gallery
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
A beautifully restored family finca, with views to the sea and walking distance to Santa Eulalia town and beach. This traditional Ibiza finca maintains its original thick walls and sabina beams. On entering the house, a stylish modern kitchen opens onto the dining area and cosy lounge. Patio doors lead out onto the terrace and pool area. There are five bedrooms and bathrooms, three of which are in the main house and two which have separate access via the terrace. The master suite is on the first floor of the main house and has a dressing area, large bathroom with tub and sea views over Santa Eulalia. Fully equipped with air con in most bedrooms, WiFi and SONOS sound system.
Set in a Mediterranean garden in a quiet neighbourhood, a huge salt filtered pool sits in the middle of the grounds with a separate children’s pool close by. To the side, a shaded BBQ area with brightly coloured bougainvillea has a dining table, fridge and bar. This finca even comes with its own vegetable patch.
Bedroom One: Top floor master suite, accessed via a stone staircase, with an en-suite bathroom featuring a shower and bathtub. Sea views over Santa Eulalia.
Bedroom Two: Double bedroom with separate bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Three: Twin beds and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Four: Quadruple bedroom with two small double beds ideal for children with en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Five: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
Tourist Licence: #ET-0644-E
- 7.5 x 17 metre salt-filtered swimming pool
- 2 x 2 metre children's pool
- 8 sun loungers and poolside lounge
- Pergola with bar, fridge, gas griddle and dining area for 8 guests
- Additional outdoor dining for 10 guests
- Ping-pong table
- SONOS music system
- Fiber optic Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning in most bedrooms
- Alarm system and security safes
- Satellite television with Apple TV and Netflix
- Separate laundry room with washer and dryer
- Nespresso coffee machine and French press
- Osmosis filter-tap for drinking water
- Underfloor heating for winter escapes
- A maid service is provided at the villa usually once mid-week and there are pool towels for every guest
- Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, a hairdryer and luxurious toiletries
- Cots and highchairs are available
- Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- Due to our agreement with the owners of Can Lyra, we are not permitted to allow external suppliers. However please note the following villa services can be booked via our team: airport transfer, car rental, private chefs, boat charter, food & drink shopping delivery services and more. Please note, we require a deposit for these services
- An Osmosis water-filter tap provides clean drinking water (the island´s tap water is not safe for drinking)
- Fibre-optic Wi-Fi means fast internet, great for those needing to get on-line during their stay
- There is no air conditioning in the communal areas as large double doors give plenty of airflow throughout. All bedrooms are fitted with air conditioning
- This is a safe villa for families as it´s fully enclosed so children can enjoy exploring the garden, splashing about in the shallow pool or using the ping-pong table
- Can Lyra is located in a residential area within walking distance from the centre of Santa Eulalia, so you will have some neighbouring villas
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.