View The Gallery
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Can Lavanda is set just between the villages of Santa Gertrudis and San Lorenzo. In this area are lots of great restaurants and the cosmopolitan Santa Gertrudis is home to many excellent boutiques, organic food shops, cafes and places to eat. This six bedroom modernised Blakstad Villa with sea views is south facing and has a sunny pool area with panoramic views over the valley to Ibiza’s Dalt Vila. Blakstad specialise in design based on historical Mediterranean, primarily Ibizan, architecture, combining style and building techniques to suit contemporary lifestyles. Can Lavanda has therefore got traditional finishes that blend with timeless designer furniture, giving the house a very high end finish. It has 2 master suites on the first floor with access to private terraces with sea and valley view and 4 double bedroom suites on the ground floor, 2 with separate access from the garden. It’s fully equipped with flat screen TVs in the bedrooms with Netflix, Amazon and Apple TV, designer kitchen with brand new appliances and spacious lounge and dining room, plus a shaded outdoor dining area outside the kitchen.
Can Lavanda features long, free-flowing terraces that wrap around the villa and it enjoys countryside views set off with ancient olive trees, tropical palms and large grass lawn ideal for all the family. The south facing salt-filtered pool has panoramic views over the valley to Ibiza’s Dalt Vila. Elegant sunbeds line the pool and and elsewhere there are deluxe day-beds and an outdoor lounge area. Fresh daily eggs are available from the chicken coop.
Bedroom One: Master suite with super-king four-poster bed and large en-suite bathroom with whirlpool bathtub and shower.
Bedroom Two:Master suite with super-king four-poster bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Three: Super-king size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. Can be configured as twin on request.
Bedroom Four: Super-king size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning. Can be configured as twin on request.
Bedroom Five: Super-king size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. Independent access via the garden.
Bedroom Six: Super-king size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. Independent access via the garden.
Tourist licence #ETV-0913-E
- Salt-filtered infinity swimming pool
- Poolside lounge and shower
- Pergola with dining for 10 guests
- Summer kitchen with coffee machine and BBQ
- SONOS music system
- Chicken coop with fresh eggs
- Air conditioning throughout
- Alarm system and security safes
- Flat screen TV's in the bedrooms
- Amazon Prime, Apple TV, Netflix & Spanish channels
- Osmosis filter-tap for drinking water
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Master suite has office space with printer and Whirlpool bathtub
- Washer and dryer
- Underfloor heating for winter escapes
- A maid service is provided at the villa six days a week and there are pool towels for every guest
- Bathrooms are equipped with fresh bath towels and luxe organic natural toiletries made with love by the owner of Can Lavanda herself
- Cots and highchairs are available
- Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
Good to know
- As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- Due to our agreement with the owners of Can Lavanda, we are not permitted to allow external suppliers. However please note the following villa services can be booked via our team: airport transfer, car rental (a 4x4 is advised) private chefs, boat charter, food & drink shopping delivery services and more. Please note, we require a deposit for these services
- The villa benefits from an Osmosis water-filter system for drinking water (the island´s tap water is not safe to drink)
- There is also a mini bar with ecological wines for guests to enjoy
- Underfloor heating and a fireplace make Can Lavanda perfect all year round
- Two of the bedrooms can also be configured as twin rooms on request to allow for more convenient and practical sharing in large groups
- Children (and adults!) are more than welcome to feed the chickens in the coop, and the owners of Can Lavanda invite guests to help themselves to fresh eggs
- The owner of Can Lavanda has curated a botanical garden and organic vegetable patch filled with local and classic herbs, plus Mediterranean vegetables for guests to enjoy. All herbs are labelled, so you can learn more about the local bounty as you use it
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.