View The Gallery
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Can Dela is located in the south-west of Ibiza, close to Cala Tarida beach. It’s the perfect place to chill-out watching the most stunning sunsets over Conejera Island. With six private bedroom suites and open, light spaces, the villa works perfectly for a group of friends. The 450m2 villa is set on a plot of 2,800m2. On entering the large front door is a kitchen and open plan living space that takes you to the pool area. Each of the bedrooms is equipped with a safe, TV and portable speaker. Air con runs through all of the house and there’s a seven zone SONOS sound system with sixteen speakers, covering the house and outside areas.
From the pool terrace are fantastic sea and sunset views. The 10m x 4.5m pool is decked with sun loungers for eight and there are several covered chill-out areas and more sun beds for those wishing to doze away from the midday sun. The alfresco shaded dining area with beautiful views out to the islet of Conejera seats up to 14 guests. The roof also has a wooden deck to enjoy the amazing sunsets the west of Ibiza has to offer. There are wooden steps leading to a barbecue zone and eating area with a deluxe day bed in the forest.
Bedroom One: Master suite with king size bed, en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi and dressing area and private garden with outside shower. Private access to the pool and sea and sunset views.
Bedroom Two: King size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower and also it’s own private terrace with sea views.
Bedroom Three: Queen size bed with en-suite bathroom with shower, outside shower and shared terrace.
Bedroom Four: Twin beds with bathroom, shared terrace and dressing area.
Bedroom Five: Queen size bed with en-suite, dressing area and private terrace complete with sunset and sea views.
Bedroom Six: The second twin with shower room and sea views.
Tourist Licence: #ETV-1247-E
- 10 x 4.5 metre salt-filter swimming pool
- 8 sun loungers and 1 day-bed
- Outdoor dining for 14 guests
- Roof terrace
- SONOS music system
- TV and portable speaker in every bedroom
- Alarm system and security safe in every bedroom
- Air conditioning throughout
- HOUSEKEEPING: A maid service is provided and there are bath and pool towels for every guest
- CHILDREN & INFANTS: Baby cots and highchairs are available
- PROPERTY GUIDE: Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
- PRE-ARRIVAL ARRANGEMENTS: Made by our guest services team for your private transfer to and from Ibiza airport in a Mercedes van or Range Rover, car rental (usually a 4x4 is best), a full-fridge of food and drinks on arrival shopping service, as well as boat charter and private chef bookings
Good to know
- CHECK IN: As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- PACKING TIPS: Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, a hairdryer and luxurious hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- GETTING AROUND: The camino leading to up to this villa is bumpy so you will need to hire a 4x4 vehicle that we can arrange for you, or we can book your own private driver in a Mercedes V or Range Rover
- FOOD: As well as your local supermarket - we can do your shopping ready for your arrival day or at any time during your stay. You can order restaurant take-out or book an in-villa five star service with our private chef
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.