View The Gallery
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
A modernist luxury villa set just outside the village of San Juan, in the gateway to the rugged beaches of the north and surrounded by views of the San Juan hills. This eight bedroom property is built over two buildings, set on a 17,000m2 plot, surrounded by fruit trees and just 1km outside of San Juan village. The 480m2 main house has two floors with the master suite on the top floor including hydromassage bathtub, walk-in wardrobe and private terrace. There’s a second double bedroom suite on the first floor and downstairs are 4 bedrooms, two of which are en-suite and two which share a bathroom. Along the hall a fully equipped kitchen and 80m2 lounge which opens up on both sides with large glass windows to the terrace and garden.The 80m2 guest house is set across the garden and has two double bedroom suites and it’s own lounge area, mini fridge and coffee maker.
The impressive grounds at Can Carmen span 17,000m2. The 14m x 4m swimming pool with shallow end of 4m is lined with oversized sun loungers and a sunken outdoor spa jacuzzi. A pristine grass lawn wraps around the paved pool terrace. At the far end of the pool there’s a large wood-decked terrace with outdoor kitchen, barbecue and large shaded bench dining, separate lounge area and outdoor bathroom. An ancient water well marks the ancestral roots of the land here on this countryside estate. The outside space at this family-friendly villa also features a sandpit and enchanting treehouse for the kids to play in.
Bedroom One: 70m2 top floor master suite with private terrace, en-suite bathroom with hydro massage tub and separate shower and walk-in wardrobe and dressing area.
Bedroom Two: First floor double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and private terrace.
Bedroom Three: Double bedroom on the ground floor with access to garden and en-suite bathroom with shower and outdoor bathroom with hydro massage tub.
Bedroom Four: Double bedroom on the ground floor with access to garden and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedrooms Five: Double bedroom on the ground floor with access to garden and shared bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Six: Can be set up as a double or twin bedroom, on the ground floor with shared bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Seven: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and access to garden.
Bedroom Eight: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and access to garden.
Tourist licence #ETV-1041-E
- 14x4 metre salt-filtered swimming pool and Jacuzzi tub
- 8 sun loungers and 1 Bali-bed
- Pergola with summer kitchen, coal BBQ and dining / lounge for 12 guests
- Additional poolside dining for 6 guests
- Child-friendly villa with outdoor play area
- Children's pony-back rides can be arranged
- Outdoor cinema
- SONOS music system
- Outdoor free-standing bathtub
- Cable television with Netflix
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Alarm system and security safe
- Separate laundry room with washer and dryer
- Coffee machine
- Osmosis filter-tap for drinking water
- HOUSEKEEPING: A maid service is provided three times a week at the villa and bath and pool towels are provided for every guest.
- CHILDREN & INFANTS: Baby cots and highchairs are available, children's toys inside the Wendy house, a sand pit and treehouse. Horse pony rides can also be arranged
- PROPERTY GUIDE: Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
- PRE-ARRIVAL ARRANGEMENTS: Made by our guest services team for your private transfer to and from Ibiza airport in a Mercedes van or Range Rover, car rental (usually a 4x4 is best), a full-fridge of food and drinks on arrival shopping service, as well as boat charter and private chef bookings
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- CHECK IN: As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- PACKING TIPS: Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, hairdryers and luxurious hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- GETTING AROUND: We can arrange car hire for you or we can book your own private driver in a Mercedes V or Range Rover
- FOOD: Your nearest supermarket is within five minutes drive from the villa and we will also do your shopping ready for your arrival day, any time during your stay or you can order restaurant take-out or book an in-villa five star service with our private chef
- AT YOUR VILLA: Can Carmen is located close to the San Juan road, making it easy to get out and explore the island fast when you want to make a day of it. This does however mean that you may sometimes hear cars driving along the main road during the day and evening
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.