View The Gallery
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
A stylish traditional finca that has been lovingly restored in bohemian, yet contemporary style. Set walking distance to the village of San Juan, it’s ideal for enjoying Ibiza’s tranquil northern countryside and beaches. Five bedrooms with private bathrooms, plus an extra guest room off the master suite.This authentic 300 year old finca of 400m2 enjoys a very private setting with privileged sea and mountain views. The property has been remodelled to the highest standards with a brand new, modern kitchen, air con in all the bedrooms and stylish interiors and furnishings. There is an indoor dining area adjoined to the open lounge and a snug TV room with Sky TV. All the bedrooms have 100 thread count soft linens and luxurious towels. Bathrooms are complete with soap, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel.
The kitchen leads out to a shaded lounge terrace and a sunny outdoor terrace with 12m x 6m pool, oversized sun-beds and a full outdoor kitchen complete with BBQ, dishwasher, fridge, sink, stove top and stone dining table for 14. There are many beautiful, shaded corners for relaxing in and soaking up the views and the history of the property and its ancient trees.
Bedroom One: Master suite with separate access via a courtyard in the middle of the property, private terrace and plunge pool, plus an extra annex bedroom for children or guests.
Bedroom Two: Double bedroom in the main house with a free standing bath tub and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Three: Double bedrooms with access to the terrace and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Four: Pool house suite across the terrace with separate access. Double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Five: Guest room with separate access across the terrace, double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Tourist licence #ETV-1575-E
- HOUSEKEEPING: A maid service is provided at the villa and there are bath and pool towels for every guest
- CHILDREN & INFANTS: Baby cots and highchairs are available
- PROPERTY GUIDE: Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
- PRE-ARRIVAL ARRANGEMENTS: Made by our guest services team for your private transfer to and from Ibiza airport in a Mercedes van or Range Rover, car rental (usually a 4x4 is best), a full-fridge of food and drinks on arrival shopping service, as well as boat charters
Good to know
- CHECK IN: As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- PACKING TIPS: Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, a hairdryer and luxurious hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- GETTING AROUND: The camino leading to up to this villa is bumpy so you will need to hire a 4x4 vehicle that we can arrange for you, or we can book your own private driver in a Mercedes V or Range Rover
- FOOD: As well as your local supermarket - we will do your shopping ready for your arrival day or at any time during your stay. You can order restaurant take-out or book an in-villa five star service with our private chef
- AT YOUR VILLA: There is no air conditioning in the communal areas, however, large doors and windows open up to allow air to flow through the villa. All bedrooms are fitted with air conditioning
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.