View The Gallery
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Set up on one of Ibiza’s highest mountains, Can Cactus boasts spectacular views of the valley below, across to the sea on the east coast. A retreat for those looking to enjoy Ibiza’s more natural and peaceful elements. Just a short drive from both Santa Gertrudis and San Lorenzo, two of the island’s more cosmopolitan villages, there are plenty of good eateries nearby. This central location makes a good starting point to heading to the more glamorous beaches of the south, or the chilled back bohemian coves of the north. The property was recently renovated and is set over two levels. The style is minimalist yet natural with contemporary-meets-rustic finishes and real natural stone sinks in the plush bathrooms. On entering the house is an open living and dining area, which leads to the upper terrace with outdoor dining with a view. The separate kitchen is well equipped and also has its own terrace area with a small breakfast table. Also on this level are two bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom and the other with a separate bathroom with large bath tub.
Outside on the lower level is the pool terrace with a kidney shaped pool, decked by sun loungers and surrounded by palm trees and far-reaching views out over the pine forest and mountains. The large outdoor dining terrace on the upper level is ideal for entertainment and dinner beneath the stars. There’s also a shaded lounge area under a pergola and outdoor shower.
The master suite is on the lower level with freestanding bathtub, access to a terrace and another double bedroom with separate bathroom.
Bedroom One: Master suite with double bed and freestanding bathtub in the bedroom, plus en-suite bathroom with shower and access to a private terrace with views.
Bedroom Two: Double bed and access to a private terrace with views, adjacent to a separate bathroom.
First floor (entrance level)
Bedroom Three: Double bed, adjacent to a bathroom with bath and shower.
Bedroom Four: Double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Tourist licence #2017002841
- Swimming pool (85 metres squared)
- 4 sun loungers and 1 day-bed
- Shaded poolside lounge and outdoor shower
- Rooftop dining terrace for 8 guests
- Electric Weber BBQ
- Portable bluetooth speakers
- Satellite Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning throughout
- Alarm system and security safes
- Satellite television
- Separate laundry room with washer and dryer
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Heating for winter escapes
- A maid service is provided at the villa once a week and there are pool towels for every guest
- Bathrooms are equipped with fresh bath towels and a hairdryer
- Cots and highchairs are available
- Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- Due to our agreement with the owners of Can Cactus, we are not permitted to allow external suppliers. However please note the following villa services can be booked via our team: airport transfer, car rental (a 4x4 is advised) private chefs, boat charter, food & drink shopping delivery services and more. Please note, we require a deposit for these services
- The camino leading to up to this villa is bumpy so you will need to hire a 4x4 vehicle that we can arrange for you, or we can book your own private driver with a luxury Mercedes van
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.