View The Gallery
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
A beautiful 300 year old traditional finca set in the countryside in total privacy, just a short drive from the village of Santa Gertrudis. Perfect for families seeking a peaceful property to enjoy rural Ibiza, Can Blay is made up of the main finca as well as a separate guest house / casita. The views of the surrounding valley and farmland are stunning. The property has been carefully renovated, maintaining all of its original charm but with modern touches. There is AC in the bedrooms, WiFi internet throughout, security alarm. The lounge is at the centre of the house, with access out to the terrace and garden and it leads off to 4 bedrooms. Next to the lounge is the country style kitchen with a dining table for 10.
The outdoor terrace has a shaded dining area looking over the 12m x 5m swimming pool which is flanked by three giant palm trees. Next to the pool is a traditional charcoal BBQ and wood-fire bread/pizza oven, sun loungers and a big Bali bed. The house sits on 3 hectares of land surrounded by ancient olive trees, fruit orchards and beautiful bougainvillea. There is also a trampoline and ping pong table for some family fun in the sun.
Bedroom One (Master): Queen room with en-suite bathroom and balcony
Bedroom Two: Double room with en-suite bathroom and access to garden.
Bedroom Three: Twin room with en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom Four: Twin room with separate bathroom.
The self-contained casita has its own separate entrance next to the main house with a kitchen and living room.
Bedroom One: Double bed and separate bathroom.
Bedroom Two: Twin beds and en-suite bathroom.
Tourist licence #ET-0560-E
- 11x6 metre swimming pool
- 11 sun loungers and 1 Bali-bed
- Gas BBQ and wood-fired pizza oven
- Summer kitchen and dining terrace for 8 guests
- Additional dining terrace for 12 guests
- Trampoline and Ping-pong table
- SONOS music system
- Satellite Wi-Fi
- SKY television
- Independent 2 bedroomed guesthouse with kitchen and lounge
- Air conditioning throughout main house and guesthouse
- Alarm system and security safes
- 2 Nespresso coffee machines
- Osmosis filter-tap for drinking water (main house)
- Separate laundry room with washer and dryer
- Underfloor heating for winter escapes
- HOUSEKEEPING: A maid service is provided at the villa twice a week and there are bath and pool towels for every guest
- CHILDREN & INFANTS: Baby cots and highchairs are available and there is a trampoline for the children
- PROPERTY GUIDE: Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
- PRE-ARRIVAL ARRANGEMENTS: Made by our guest services team for your private transfer to and from Ibiza airport in a Mercedes van or Range Rover, car rental (usually a 4x4 is best), a full-fridge of food and drinks on arrival shopping service, as well as boat charter and private chef bookings
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- CHECK IN: As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- PACKING TIPS: Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, a hairdryer and luxurious hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- GETTING AROUND: We can arrange care hire for you - Can Blay is located down a tree-lined camino (un-made road), so please bear in mind that it may not be suitable for very low cars
- FOOD: As well as your local supermarket - we can do your shopping ready for your arrival day or at any time during your stay. You can order restaurant take-out or book an in-villa five star service with our private chef
- AT YOUR VILLA: There is no air conditioning in the communal areas, however large double doors and windows open up to allow air to flow through the villa. All bedrooms are fitted with air conditioning. There is a wood-fire pizza oven at Can Blay and we ask that you notify us should you wish to use it, so we can give you a run-through on the technique for firing it up!
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.