View The Gallery
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Can Bassó is an authentic and stunning finca that sits in 25,000m2 of land. In an idyllic, private countryside location just a few minutes from Santa Eulalia the house is perfect for those looking to enjoy some peace and serenity amongst the terraces and the original stone walls that Ibiza is famous for. Its a beautiful blend of minimalist lifestyle and island charm. In the main part of the house is a spacious open living area with a modern kitchen and dining table for 12. There is another sitting area in the centre of the house, which leads off to the bedrooms and onto the old porch of the house. The living area opens onto the garden, overlooking the pool and surrounding countryside. There’s an open fireplace and underfloor heating for cosy winter stays too. There are 4 double bedrooms each with private bathroom and a guest toilet. The house is equipped with satellite TV, DVD and WiFi. The bedrooms are all air conditioned and the property is alarmed.
On a large plot of 25,000m2, you are right in the campo here with far reaching countryside views. The grounds are made up of a grass lawned area, native trees, ancient stone terrace amidst rich red farmland. Outside is a shaded dining and lounge area, several quiet spots under the trees to relax in and out on the sunny terrace is the 17m x 6m salt filtered pool and sun loungers. The pool is 1.2 metres deep at the shallowest end, getting to 1.9 metres at the deeper end.
Bedroom One: 16m2 Master suite with double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and access to the garden.
Bedroom Two: Two double beds and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Three: Double or twin room with en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom Four: Independent access via the courtyard, double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with bathtub.
Tourist licence: #2015005157
- 17x6 metre salt-filtered swimming pool
- Sun loungers for 10 guests
- 2 outdoor dining areas seating 20 guests
- Bluetooth portable speakers
- WiFi with satellite internet
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Alarm system
- Satellite television
- Nespresso coffee machine & juicer for drinks
- Underfloor heating for winter escapes
- HOUSEKEEPING: A maid service is provided five days a week, as well as bath and pool towels for every guest.
- CHILDREN & INFANTS: Baby cots and highchairs are available in every villa or on request
- PROPERTY GUIDE: Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
- PRE-ARRIVAL ARRANGEMENTS: Made by our guest services team for your private transfer to and from Ibiza airport in a Mercedes van or Range Rover, car rental (usually a 4x4 is best), a full-fridge of food and drinks on arrival shopping service, as well as boat charter and private chef bookings
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- CHECK IN: As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- PACKING TIPS: Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, hairdryers and luxurious hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- GETTING AROUND: The camino leading to up to this villa is bumpy so you will need to hire a 4x4 vehicle that we can arrange for you, or we can book your own private driver in a Mercedes V or Range Rover
- FOOD: Your nearest supermarket is within five minutes drive from the villa and we will also do your shopping ready for your arrival day, any time during your stay or you can order restaurant take-out or book an in-villa five star service with our private chef
- AT YOUR VILLA: There is no air conditioning in the communal areas, however large double doors and windows open up to allow air to flow through the villa. All bedrooms are fitted with air conditioning
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.