View The Gallery
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Just outside the village of San Rafael, this sprawling estate faces out over the west coast, catching gorgeous sunsets. Set in mature gardens, featuring yoga deck, private tennis court and two pools, this property works perfectly for large groups or a couple of families. Finished in typical rustic Ibiza style but with modern updates for the most comfortable stay. The ground level is made up of a separate kitchen and lounge area and opens onto the large terracotta tiled terrace, where there’s a shaded dining table. A SONOS sound system provides music both indoors and out by the pool and there is air conditioning in all of the bedrooms.
The 648m2 villa sits in 72,000m2 of land and so is completely private. The main pool by the house is 14m long and the second, smaller pool has a shallow end for young children. Both pools reach 2.5m in depth. A traditional Spanish barbecue terrace with bar seating is ideal for all the family to enjoy with a shaded dining area for up to 20 guests. Can Amelida also features a grass tennis court, yoga deck and a beautiful Mongolian yurt ideal for massage treatments or meditation.
On the first floor is a large master suite with private terrace looking over the grounds. There’s a second double bedroom on the first floor and the remaining four are on the ground level.
Bedroom One: Studio size master suite with double en-suite, private porch and sun terrace and views across the San Rafael countryside and valley.
Bedrooms Two & Three: Double rooms with en-suite bathrooms featuring bathtubs and overhead showers.
Bedrooms Four & Five: Double rooms with en-suite shower bathrooms
Bedroom Six: Double room with access to a shared bathroom
Tourist licence #201660487
- 14 metre long swimming pool
- 8 metre long pool with child's area
- 8 sun loungers and poolside dining
- Large patio with coal BBQ, summer kitchen and bar dining
- Shaded dining area for 20 guests
- Yoga deck
- Yurt - ideal for massage, meditation, yoga or shaded child's play area
- Grass tennis court
- SONOS music sytem
- Fiber optic Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Alarm system and security safes
- Separate laundry room with washer and dryer
- Osmosis water-filter tap for drinking water
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Heating for winter escapes
- HOUSEKEEPING: A maid service is provided at the villa every day and there are bath and pool towels for every guest
- CHILDREN & INFANTS: Baby cots and highchairs are available and there's a shaded outdoor play area
- PROPERTY GUIDE: Each villa guest will receive the EC Escapes Property Guide with important details about your holiday home, tips on the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
- PRE-ARRIVAL ARRANGEMENTS: Made by our guest services team for your private transfer to and from Ibiza airport in a Mercedes van or Range Rover, car rental (usually a 4x4 is best), a full-fridge of food and drinks on arrival shopping service, as well as boat charter and private chef bookings
The minimum stay is 7 days.
Good to know
- CHECK IN: As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- PACKING TIPS: Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, a hairdryer and luxurious hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- GETTING AROUND: The camino leading to up to this villa is bumpy so you will need to hire a 4x4 vehicle that we can arrange for you, or we can book your own private driver in a Mercedes V or Range Rover
- FOOD: As well as your local supermarket - we can do your shopping ready for your arrival day or at any time during your stay. You can order restaurant take-out or book an in-villa five star service with our private chef
- AT YOUR VILLA: There is no air conditioning in the main living area or kitchen, however large double doors and windows open up to allow air to flow through the spaces. All bedrooms are fitted with air conditioning
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.